Full Time Employee
Senior Java Developer (Job Number:421153)
SAIC currently has an opening for Java Developer. Responsibilities include:
Provide Java software development support in coordination with a team of developers working on a new C4ISR software project at SPAWAR Systems Center (SSC) Pacific. The candidate must have an intimate knowledge of Java programming language and associated open source products. Working as part of a development team, duties will include software design, development, testing, and management of a Jenkins Continuous Integration development environment. Position requires an understanding of Apache Service Mix (aka Fuse); including Karaf, Camel, ActiveMQ, etc. Additional duties may include meeting with the engineering team to evaluate requirements and strategies, researching products and configurations, performing software testing, and documenting the architecture and software. Preferred experience includes User Interface (UI) development experience, a knowledge of the a Linux operating system, and developing for a Multi-Layer Security (MLS) environment. Candidate will also assist the project’s Information Assurance (I/A) team in evaluating and documenting the software security.
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience.
- Apache Maven – experience using this build configuration and dependency management tool.
- Version Control Process - experience using tools (e.g., Subversion) for maintaining code branches.
- Advanced Java Development – experience in the development of Java applications.
- SELinux security controls – experience running applications on SELinux.
- Automated Unit Testing – experience with automated test capabilities (e.g. , Junit).
- Redhat JBoss Fuse – experience with this component for building in reliability, fault tolerance, and resilient development techniques using Apache Camel.
- Experience in a lead role is desired.
- Candidates must possess a Secret clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 10, 2016, 9:59:47 AM
Primary Location: United States-CA-SAN DIEGO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: