Full Time Employee
District of Columbia
Senior OBP Advisor (Job Number:420835)
SAIC is looking for a highly qualified individual to assist its defense department customers in implementing Object-based Production (OBP). The selected candidate will serve as a senior advisor to elements of the government on OBP implementation covering both the underlying technical and workflow conversion aspects.
- Facilitate Object Management Working Group transition into the functional governance board
- Assist in standing up of working group to accomplish current and relevant functional governance issues
- Document current “active” mission threads; advise and assist in expanding existing mission threads for vertical integration into OBP
- Develop holistic strategy for workflow transition team engagements. Includes matrix for the level of effort against the various project to properly match the personnel with the effort.
- Develop methodology for governance issues consistent with mission thread prioritization. Assist in utilizing the governance board to drive governance solutions by mission threads implemented
- Support development of a Combatant Command Engagement plan and implementation of the same.
- Refine the feed of governance issue from the sub-working groups (both technical and functional) into the functional governance board, beginning at with mission and ending at decision to act on governance and pass to the technical working governance board.
- Refine functional working groups to include established thought leaders that can steward functional governance issues through the governance resolution process with a goal of action or decision to support OBP implementation in the Community
- Advise customer on primary missions to focus leadership attention on to establish ROI and baseline success metrics.
- Drive meaningful ROI metrics via active mission threads such as manpower saved, ability to accomplish new products, larger amount of data available, quicker response times
- Develop and present presentation to government leadership on progress and alternative courses of action where appropriate.
- *Must be a US CITIZEN that currently holds an ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLY**
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in Management, with 10 years’ experience in an Intelligence discipline. Three (3) years hands on experience in assisting organizations with OBP implementation. Experience advising and briefing senior staff.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Master’s Degree in Management, or related certification in planning and management, with 10 years’ experience. Successful leadership of projects that included significant organizational change management challenges as well as development of functional technical requirements to assist in organizational change.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 10, 2016, 9:10:21 AM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI CI Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: