Full Time Employee
Senior Systems/Operations Research Analyst (Job Number:420313)
Senior Operations Research Analyst must have a four-year college degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, operations research, statistics or a related discipline and at least five years of technical experience. This experience must include a meaningful level of technical accomplishments and successful project management.
A Senior Operations Research Analyst is experienced in developing and leading projects, in maintaining working relationships with clients, in assuming responsibility for the technical effort and growth of others, and in developing creative, innovative solutions to problems through the application of advanced theory, concepts and practices.
Senior Operations Research Analyst level performs the following functions:
- Applies operations research principles and techniques to complex business analytic needs and be capable of independently leading operations research efforts.
- With knowledge of the range of current and emerging technology tools and techniques, helps the client and development team understand new possibilities to meet client objectives.
- Designs, develops, enhances or reengineers complex information technology systems, and generally takes a technical leadership role or, in some cases, personally performs more complex tasks.
- Performs studies, analyses, and evaluations of information technology systems, such as requirements analysis, feasibility studies, or cost/benefit analyses.
- Plans, designs, coordinates and controls the progress of project work to meet client objectives; prepares and presents reports to clients.
- Solves highly specialized technical objectives or problems where the use of creative, imaginative solutions are required.
- Analyzes, designs, develops, or enhances Internet applications, including web- based training applications.
- Performs technical evaluation of assigned personnel.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, operations research, statistics or a related discipline.
- 5 years of technical experience.
- 12 years of demonstrated operations research experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 10, 2016, 10:28:42 AM
Primary Location: United States-PA-HARRISBURG
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: NACI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: