Federal Resources Supply Company (www.federalresources.com)
Full Time Employee
Federal Resources is an industry leader in providing innovative and technologically advanced military, first responded, and maritime equipment and solutions. For decades we have been protecting our nation’s elite with superior products, outstanding customer service, competitive pricing, and expert product knowledge.
• Responsible for focusing quality and accuracy in handling duties to help ensure client satisfaction and warehouse safety.
• Collaborate and communicate with team members / management to ensure work is performed efficiently and correctly.
• Read production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition form to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed. Must be able to read long alpha-numerical part numbers and understand quantities.
• Safely move materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
• Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
• Perform quality checks to confirm inventory is being stored in the appropriate locations.
• Review order tickets, locate and pull inventory and prepare outgoing packages for shipment
• Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
• Perform quality checks to correct items and quantities have been removed for shipment / kitting. This includes double checking the part number and quantity of item pulled from inventory matches the customer order / work order / packing slip.
• Assemble customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
• Mark materials with identifying information.
• Open bales, crates, and other containers.
• Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
• Weigh or count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
• Arrange stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
• Use computer to enter records.
• Compile worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
• Drive vehicle/forklift to transport stored items.
• Complete requisition forms to order supplies.
• Prepare parcels for mailing / shipment. This may include shrink-wrapping pallets of equipment.
• Assist with maintaining inventory records.
• Understand and adhere to all safety rules at all times.
• Sweeping, emptying trash cans, removing debris and packaging materials.
Education and/or Experience:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• One to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is working in a warehouse and is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes, dust or airborne particles; outside weather conditions and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To apply for this job, contact: