Full Time Employee
IT Security Specialist (Job Number:421177)
- Provide Information Assurance (IA) support maintaining system security, applying IA patches/updates, and performing security scans.
- Update the IA on security findings and document the results.
- Perform user account maintenance, network configuration management, network installation and configuration support, and data backup.
- Perform software license/floating license management and tracking, software updates, software installation, and hardware troubleshooting and repair.
- Support the Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) network both in user and machine availability and in Information Assurance compliance and security protection and document and account for users, assets, processes and procedures.
- Analyze existing lab projects as they relate to IT, IA, and software requirements.
- Based on the analysis, the contractor shall recommend new or improved interfaces for efficiency and effectiveness based on available resources.
- Maintain the Certification and Accreditation files(C&A) package development, scan reports and Plan of Action and Milestone reports on any scan and audit findings and system and software lists and update NSWC Certification & Accreditation documentation upon configuration changes to the system configuration.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree and 7 years of experience, Associates Degree and 9 years of experience or high school diploma and 11 years of experience in lieu of degree.
- IA Certifications Level II; CompTIA Security+Plus and Microsoft OS Certification
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 11, 2016, 2:07:31 PM
Primary Location: United States-IN-CRANE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: