Full Time Employee Contractor
This position would be in support of the Next Generation Jammer test team which is in need of a Flight Test Engineer engaged in the research, development, test, and evaluation (RDT&E) of airborne Radar systems and associated systems, including their electronics, interfaces, mission planning systems, and imbedded software. This individual is needed to support the acquisition process through planning, organizing, and conducting comprehensive technical research, design, development, test, evaluation and experimentation of radar equipment, interfaces, digital signal processors, associated software, sensors, and related systems.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
1. An engineering degree (preferably an EE degree)
2. NAWCAD flight test experience
3. Relevant avionics systems experience.
4. Specific knowledge of Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA) Radar systems and tactical aircraft operations is highly desired.
5. General knowledge of Radar theory, systems and operational use is desired.
To apply for this job, contact: