Full Time Employee
System Administrator (Job Number:421182)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a System Administrator to provide support in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. This position is contingent upon contract award.
The System Administrator will:
- Perform Data Center web server administration and maintenance, including installation of security patches / Time Compliance Network Orders (TCNOs) for Operating System, ColdFusion, and Oracle database.
•Perform daily system status and health checks for server management/processes and web service operation and availability.
•Troubleshoot and work to resolve server operational anomalies.
•Perform software installation, administration and configuration for Microsoft Server Operating Systems, Adobe ColdFusion application server and the Oracle database.
•Perform server installation and configuration of hardware.
•Monitor server operating system and web server logs, and research and resolve log issues and anomalies.
•Perform and manage database and user generated content (UGC) synchronization in the server enclave.
•Provide monthly web application usage statistics.
•Perform web application testing, trouble-shooting and application configuration on different network environments to ensure maximum functionality and compatibility and mitigate any limiting factors or negative impact to web applications.
•Perform web server performance analysis, tuning and enhancements to maximize web application services, manage and configure Microsoft Internet Information Server on web servers.
•Perform daily operational status checks and configurations for web applications.
•Assist staff with configuration and effective use of web applications on multiple domains.
•Perform web server Security Compliance utilizing the following Information Assurance Support Environment- Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG):
?Microsoft Windows Server
?Adobe ColdFusion Lockdown Guide
?Web Server Security Requirements Guideline
•Provide Customer Support with account issues and Remedy ticket submission.
•Provide weekly and monthly status reports to leadership.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and a minimum of three (3) years of related experience to include:
- Active Secret clearance.
- CompTIA Security+ certification.
- Three (3) years of experience with Windows Server 2008 and/or 2012 server administration and operating system and software application installation and configuration.
- Three (3) years of experience with analyzing and resolving problems associated with hardware, operating system, and application software on a Windows Server Environment.
- One (1) year of experience with web server Security Compliance utilizing Information Assurance Support Environment - Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG).
- One (1) year of experience with Windows Server and its environment applications backup and disaster recovery.
- Hands-on experience with Adobe ColdFusion application server and the Oracle database.
- Previous experience supporting the Department of Defense is preferred.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 12, 2016, 8:52:08 AM
Primary Location: United States-HI-PEARL HARBOR
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: