Full Time Employee
IPAM / Infoblox Senior Systems Engineer (Job Number:421291)
- This position supports a SPAWAR program designing and implementing a new C4 facility and infrastructure for USSTRATCOM at Offutt AFB, NE.
- The primary focus for the successful candidate will be to directly support government staff and managers as the primary technical expert on Internet Protocol Address Management (IPAM) and Infoblox.
- The overall duties will include planning, designing, deploying, and managing IPAM.
- The incumbent will have the primary role in developing the plan and design for the IPAM architecture, and implementing, configuring and demonstrating that architecture in a test environment.
- Subsequent to testing, duties will include supporting follow-on activities driven by technical test performance and customer-determined ways ahead (potentially deployment and sustainment activities in the command infrastructure).
- Required IPAM knowledge and skills include address space management, virtual address space management, multi-server management and monitoring, network audit, and role-based access control.
- Required Infoblox knowledge and skills include implementation and utilization of Infoblox Identity Mapping and Infoblox DDI (DNS, DHCP and IPAM) management user interface (UI) integrated within a Microsoft Server environment.
- The generic duties for this position include information systems design, development, and analysis encompassing one or more of the following areas of technical expertise: programming, software development, systems integration, and/or related disciplines.
- The employee may participate in systems engineering activities which include one or more of the following: Concept of Operations Formulation, Requirements Definition, Analysis and Engineering, System Architecting, System Analysis and Design, Interface and Data Architectures, Validation and Verification, System Integration, System & Op. Performance Analysis, Decision Analysis and Resolution, System Deployment and Implementation, Sustainment and Technical Support. (It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of any individual employee's job content. Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee).
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 9+ years’ experience or 7+ years of experience and a Masters. 4 additional years of General IT experience will be considered in place of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Although a Bachelor’s degree in a technical information technology discipline is highly desired, extensive experience in the focus areas will offset educational requirements Knowledge and experience in the cited areas (IPAM and Infoblox DDI products), as well as demonstrated experience in requirements definition, translation of requirements to architecture design, deployment in a test environment, test design and performance, analysis of test results, implementation planning, and subsequent deployment into an operational environment.
- US citizenship is required
- Must currently have SECRET clearance, upgradeable to TOP SECRET
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 16, 2016, 11:02:46 AM
Primary Location: United States-NE-BELLEVUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: