Full Time Employee
.NET Developer (Short-Term Contract) (Job Number:421084)
Looking for Senior Software Engineers who will participate in the design, development, testing and documentation of software systems for Government Agency located in Kansas City. The Software Engineer is expected to have strong development experience with C# .Net Framework, SQL Server and programming skills in Microsoft tools and Frameworks like MVC, SPA.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain, Design, develop, and integrate multi-tiered Microsoft .NET based web applications
- Design software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manage their implementation.
- Work individually or as a member of a team.
- Review existing programs and assists in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques.
- Formulate and define specifications for software applications or modifies and maintain existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer.
- Be responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Be responsible for quality assurance review and evaluation of existing and new software products.
- Develop system components including services and user screens
- Assisting with system testing
- Application and System deployment
- Demonstrated experience in information systems development which includes systems analysis and design, programming and documentation.
- Intensive and progressive experience in developing applications using C#, Net and relational database technologies, specifically SQL Server.
- Experience with Microsoft frameworks and tools like VSTS 2010/2013, MVC Framework.
- Should have strong knowledge in system development using Object Oriented Principles and able to design systems using proven architecture patterns/practices.
- Experience with SQL programming [SQLServer] including database design, reporting, integration and analysis services.
- Experience with Web Service development.
- Experience with JSON
- Experience scripting using PowerShell
- Should participate in Design/Code and System review during Scrum development process.
- Good written and oral communications skills and able to work in a team which consists developers with different skillsets.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (4 years) and 5+ years of Information Technology experience.
- Microsoft Certifications in C#/.Net and SQL Server – preferred.
- Must be able to pass NACI Security Clearance Check.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 17, 2016, 11:34:27 AM
Primary Location: United States-MO-KANSAS CITY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: NACI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: