Full Time Employee
District of Columbia
Sr Logistics Analyst (Job Number:421214)
- Works on complex logistics support and planning. Exercises independent judgment within broadly defined Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of the Navy (DoN) acquisition logistics policies to recommend material support, lifecycle engineering and support, ship configuration and logistics support, spares procurement tracking support, shipboard maintenance and Planned Maintenance System technical support for PMS 495.
- The job may require experience with logistics support areas including Human System Integration, Manpower, Personnel and Training (MPT) analysis, Reliability, Maintainability, Availability (R/M/A) support, value engineering, readiness and maintenance engineering, ship and mission module maintenance planning, obligations and expenditures, Navy ERP software, budget and spend plans, developing briefs and reports.
- The job will require personal judgment and performance which may affect the cost, schedule and quality of project.
- Work performance will be under limited direction and may require giving professional guidance to others.
- Frequent interaction with outside customers and functional peer groups may be required from time to time to gain cooperation of others.
- PMS 495 is responsible for Navy Mine Warfare, Surface Mine Countermeasure (MCM), Subsurface MCM, Airborne MCM, and Amphibious MCM systems and equipment.
- The PMS 495 Program Office is tasked to develop, acquire and maintain individual systems, along with mine warfare data processing and display; system-specific support and training equipment, test equipment and other efforts.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering/ minimum of 7 years (preferred 11+ years) related Acquisition Logistics experience or high school diploma and 15+ years of experience
- Level II (or higher) DAWIA Certification Logistics
- Active Secret clearance required
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 19, 2016, 9:08:14 AM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: