Full Time Employee Contractor
Linux / Unix System Administrator
ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation's security.
ManTech is currently seeking experienced Systems Administrator's for a cutting edge program in Lexington Park, MD.
Candidates must currently possess a TOP SECRET clearance.
ManTech seeks several self-starting individuals with the technical and general professional skills required to support development, maintenance, and continual upgrades of a Linux environment supporting a range of Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) Mission Engineering and Analysis Department modeling and simulation projects. Serving on-site with the client’s government and contractor staff members, the incumbent must demonstrate the following skills, experience, and credentials:
(1) Demonstrated expertise in the domains of information assurance (IA) and Linux environment computing, particularly high performance computing.
(2) Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field or 8 years of experience with constructive simulation environments. Appropriate professional certifications, such as Red Hat and CompTIA Security +, also required.
(3) Possession of a TOP SECRET clearance within the last two years.
(1) Experience working within a large, technically oriented workplace.
(2) Familiarity with NAVAIR Mission Engineering and Analysis Department high performance computing needs.
(3) Microsoft system experience.
To apply for this job, contact: