Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Help Desk Coordinator to join our team in the Stafford, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide customer technical assistance and administrative support received via phone, email, and personnel requests in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
• Account management and Tier I troubleshooting
• Prioritize customer needs.
• Ticket reporting, tracking, escalation, and resolution
• Monitor and Maintain records, logs and files
• Provide administrative support and coordination
• Prepare and edit documents
• Interface with personnel to coordinate meetings
• Perform general administrative duties
• Escort personnel during events
• Basic level of understanding in MS Server, Hypervisor, Learning Management Systems
• HS diploma or equivalent, and three to four years of related experience
• Certified DoD 8570 Level I IAT
• DoD Secret level clearance
To apply for this job, contact: