Rockwell Collins (www.rockwellcollins.com)
Full Time Employee
Marina del Rey
**Qualifications:** The ideal candidate should possess:
- 2 years experience working in a software engineering context (or equivalent education)
- Familiarity with programming languages or scripting languages
- Ability to prepare and review engineering documentation with high quality
Education or Certification Requirements:
• BS degree in Computer Science or a related field, M.S. is preferred
**Job #:** 16751BR
**Country:** United States
**FT/PT:** Full Time
**Job Description:** At Rockwell Collins IMS (formerly ARINC), it’s our people who make the difference and are the backbone of our technologies. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins IMS as the cornerstone of their careers, helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. Join Rockwell Collins IMS and help shape our future while creating yours.
Rockwell Collins in Marina del Rey is currently seeking a motivated Software Test Engineer to support our Rail Product Engineering business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manual and automated testing of complex, safety-critical software systems
- Development of automated test scripts
- Development of test procedures for both automated and manual tests
- Analysis and reporting on test results
- Participation in team coordination meetings
- Reporting status of planned and completed work
- Ongoing training and development toward increased technical capability
- Adherence to ISO quality standards
We believe having a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity. At Rockwell Collins IMS, we encourage career development and seek ways to provide you with opportunities for growth and variety in your work. And that’s just for starters. Day one kicks off with a competitive benefit package of plans that include medical, dental, and vision, and more. In addition, we have a generous 401(k) plan that matches dollar for dollar up to 6%, a Roth 401(k) option, and educational assistance. Interested yet? If so, apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
**Amount of Travel Required:** 0%-25%
**EOE Statement:** Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
To apply for this job, contact: