Full Time Employee
EDM Messaging Support SME (Job Number:421378)
- SAIC has a job opening for an EDM (Enterprise Directory & Messaging) Messaging Support SME to support our Marine Corps Network Operations and Security Center (MCNOSC) client's mission to provide enterprise network operations and defense.
- The EDM Messaging Support SME will provide active directory support for the Marine Corps Enterprise Network (MCEN) for both the MCEN-N and MCEN-S environments.
- The EDM Messaging Support SME will possess recent and relevant experience with Exchange Server at the Tier II and III level to provide EDM messaging services.
- This includes exposure to firewalls as they relate to Exchange, Outlook, OWA, BES, message routing, Database Management, and AV/Hygiene applications utilized by Microsoft Exchange.
- The EDM Messaging Support SME will experience in VMware Virtualization, VMware vCloud, messaging including Mailbox Servers, Hub Transports, Outlook Web Access, and Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) Integration.
- This work will be performed at the Marine Corps Network Operations and Security Center (MCNOSC), Marine Corps Base, Quantico, VA. 22134.
- Resolve all EDM messaging tickets escalated from the service desk and provide an EDM Messaging Status.
- Provide Directory Support for the following products: ADAM, SimpleSync, and Identity Integration Feature Pack
- Configure Antivirus products and Host-Based Security System (HBSS) as they relate to Exchange Servers.
- Provide guidance and instruction to the service desk for handling standard Message related incidents and service requests.
- Provide EDM Message documentation to the service desk on the procedures used to completing the task.
- Submit and execute Message related Request for Change (RFC) tasks.
- Escalate message incident tickets to Tier III and other sections.
- Maintain the overall health of technologies associated with Messaging.
- Monitor the health of Messaging with MCNOSC-provided event management tools.
- Provide MCNOSC project support for Messaging related technologies.
- Coordinate with S5 and other MCNOSC sections on EDM messaging issues.
- Participate in a Change Review Board.
- Escalate issues to third party product vendors.
- Follow all ITIL v 3.0 processes (and later versions) as they are applied to the MCNOSC.
- Implement monitoring tool thresholds and conduct proactive event remediation.
- Ensure that any latency, whether at the Command or the Forward Operating Bases (FOBs) level, is quickly identified and mitigated/remediated upon discovery.
- Maintain a “forward looking” posture and work with the MCNOSC management to plan for future upgrades, including Exchange migration to the newer versions.
Required Education and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related IT degree preferred.
- 10 years of experience with Professional Certifications will negate degree requirement.
- Expert level Professional series Certification (MCM, MCSE, MCITP, VCDX)
- At least 3 years’ experience working with VMWare Enterprise level based virtualization.
- At least 5 years’ experience required in Active Directory and Exchange.
- 8570 IAT Level III Certification.
- Must have a Top Secret clearance and be SCI eligible.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 22, 2016, 9:34:33 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-QUANTICO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: