Full Time Employee
DoD Acquisitions & Logistics Program Manager (Job Number:421313)
JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is seeking a DOD Acquisitions & Logistics Program Manager to provide technical and programmatic support to one of our federal programs. This support includes, but is not limited to:
- Perform integrated logistics support in the development of the SBIRS block 10 systems, GEO 3-6 and HEO 3&4 systems and contribute to the development from a logistical perspective any future development.
- Must have basic understanding of the Standard Space Training (SST) system and its usage; knowledge of the acquisition/sustainment planning documents including, but not limited to: Life Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP), Source of Repair Assignment (SORA), Transition Support Plan (TSP), and referenced plans.
- Proficient to be able to conduct modernization planning activities, development, usage, data collection, modification/enhancement, integration, analysis, maintenance and operational requirements; system requirements; technology plans and requirements, including technology transfer; and operational concepts.
- Perform analysis on logistics documentation and program plans for space systems and related ground segments based on acquisition contract requirements and logistics support/sustainment objectives.
- Perform analysis on computer resource/software engineering programs and recommend specific changes to the program and documentation to correct deviations from the requirements and provide findings in writing.
- Must be able to determine cost- effective program process recommendations that support organizational and depot sustainment infrastructure and data delivery.
- Review Test and Evaluation (T&E) segments of acquisition documentation based on the organization’s master plan and provide findings in writing to the Government.
- Review, analyze and advise the Government in the development and refinement of the Test & Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP), perform test planning, and participate in Test Readiness Reviews (TRRs) for both software and hardware (approximately 4 times a year) by providing technical recommendations to the Government.
- Ability to evaluate system testing for completeness and efficiency in and recommend changes or corrections to ensure requirements are met. Establish test plans, procedures, and requirements for ground control facilities. For logistics-related testing provide test monitoring and performance verification. Analyze test anomalies and recommend corrective actions to improve test performance (approximately 4 times a year) and provide findings to the Government.
- Participate in and ensure SBIRS and SFP training systems support initial and follow-on testing schedules, to include Developmental Test & Evaluation (DT&E), Initial Operational Test and Evaluation (IOT&E), and Initial Operational Capability (IOC) (approximately 6 times per year).
- Ability to evaluate completeness and timely delivery of the training equipment proposed to accomplish ground system training.
- Ability to review training courses, materials, scripts and scenarios, Integrated Electronic Technical Manuals (IETMS) and planned logistics support for technical adequacy.
- Ability to evaluate selected logistics data and Life-Cycle-Cost (LCC)/Design-to-Cost (DTC) studies to identify logistics support deficiencies/omissions.
- Provide support and participate with Government management of GFE and GFP.
- Ability to review updates to Repair Level analysis based on plan support concepts and established Line Replaceable Unit (LRU) definition.
- Ability to conduct provisioning planning for follow-on ground systems.
- Must be able to evaluate and recommend requirements for support equipment and personnel. Review transportation requirements and provide recommendations for inclusion in all contractual documents.
- Ability to assess and provide findings on development progress versus logistics requirements.
- Provide relevant input to acquisition planning activities, upgrades and modifications and studies and interface with contractor logistics support personnel and product support integrators.
- Provide relevant input to acquisition planning activities, upgrades, modifications and studies and interface with contractor logistics support personnel and product support integrators.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment with government, prime development contractor and associate support contractors.
- Baccalaureate Degree in Business, engineering, science (physics or chemistry), mathematics or related field
- Minimum 9 yrs experience in providing Acquisitions related support to the DoD
- active Top Secret clearance is required
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 22, 2016, 11:07:34 AM
Primary Location: United States-CA-EL SEGUNDO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: