Full Time Employee Contractor
District of Columbia
Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect
CGI Federal is seeking a Senior Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect with strong expertise in IAM. The IAM Architect will be the technical lead for a small team responsible for the full project lifecycle implementing SailPoint IIQ for government agencies. The successful candidate responsible for gathering and documenting functional requirements, designing technical architectures, and implementing SailPoint components to support to a government agency?s Identity Management (IAM) infrastructure.
- Lead the design of a IAM solution to integrate into client's existing environment that meets applicable federal policies
- Create design and architecture documentation
- Effectively manage a small team of engineers and developers executing deployment of solution
- Provide transition support as client transitions to new solution.
- Will work at various federal client sites throughout the DC metro area
- Will be provided with training in SailPoint
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in engineering or related discipline
- 10 years related experience, at least 1 year as a technical team lead
- 3-5 years? experience designing and implementing Identity and Access Management (IDAM) products
- Strong technical skills with a variety of technologies such as muti-tiered applications, databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, and network infrastructure
- Understanding of networking (TCP/IP, OSI model), operating system fundamentals (Windows, UNIX, mainframe), security technologies (firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc.) and application programming/scripting languages (C, Java, Perl, Shell)
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the development of client deliverables and technical content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CISSP, PMP
- Experience troubleshooting software failures and systems incompatibilities.
- Experience with enterprise identity management products
- Familiarity with ADFS, Kerberos, NTLM, OAuth, SAML, and other authentication methods
- Ability to work within a team environment with a solid work ethic.
- Ability and initiative to set goals and execute*LI-MC3
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI?s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job, contact: