Full Time Employee Contractor
District of Columbia
Identity and Access Management (IAM) Business Analyst
CGI Federal is seeking a Senior Identity and Access Management (IAM) Business Analyst with strong IAM. The Analyst will work with a small team of experts to analyze a government agency's IAM capabilities and lead stakeholders through the requirement, design, testing and training phases of the project deployment.
- Work with client stakeholders to gather information needed for business application integration with SailPoint.
- Gather requirements and create system level requirements documents
- Work with technical team to create system test cases and perform system testing
- Create user acceptance test (UAT) scripts, set up UAT scenarios, and lead stakeholders through UAT
- Document user guides and functional training materials based on vendor documentation tailored for specific clients.
- Deliver functional training in small group and "desk side" environments.
- Will work at various federal client sites throughout the DC metro area
- Will be provided with training on SailPoint
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline and 10 years related experience
- At least 1-3 years experience working directly with clients
- 1-3 years experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- P/IP, OSI model), operating system fundamentals (Windows, UNIX, mainframe), security technologies (firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc.) and application programming/scripting languages (C, Java, Perl, Shell)
- Experience in process definition, workflow design and process mapping
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the development of client deliverables and technical content
- Motivation to learn and seek guidance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CISA, SIAM, CISSP or CAP a plus
- Background supporting infrastructure/Active Directory projects
- Knowledge of FICAM, HSPD-12/PIV, NIST SP 800-53, FISMA, NSTIC and other federal ICAM-related directive, standards and mandates
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI?s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job, contact: