Full Time Employee Contractor
District of Columbia
FICAM/Active Directory Tech Lead
CGI Federal is looking for a FICAM analyst with a strong background in Active Directory and PIV enablement to lead a small team providing subject matter expertise to a federal government agency. The team will provide guidance to the client in moving to strong authentication using PIV cards. The team will perform an analysis of the client's current infrastructure and FICAM capabilities, providing recommendations for configuring Active Directory for PIV access, and working with government agency to implement the new configurations. This person will prepare a FICAM Governance Plan for the client with recommendations for implementing a successful FICAM program.
- Provide senior level expertise to a team performing analysis of Active Directory architecture and settings and identify gaps
- Perform identity data correlation and provide reports to client
- Contribute to preparing "runbooks" with instructions and settings for agency systems administrators
- Prepare a FICAM Governance Support plan for the client
- Will work at various DHS client sites throughout the DC metro area
- Bachelor's Degree and 10+ years of related experience.
- Knowledge of FICAM, HSPD-12, FIPS 201, NIST SP 800-63-2, FISMA, NSTIC and other federal ICAM-related directive, standards, and mandates
3+ years experience with configuring and managing Active Directory and Group Policy Objects, including design, configuration, and deployment
- FICAM, PIV,PIV-I implementation experience
- Proficiency in PowerShell scripting
- 2+ years experience supporting authentication protocols (Kerberos, SAML, OAUTH, LDAP, etc)
- Strong communication and consulting skills to interact with IT staff and stakeholders
- Experience writing policy documents
- Experience leading small teams
-CISSP certification a plus
-Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) certification
-Experience with enterprise identity management products, particularly SailPoint IIQ
-Familiarity with ADFS, Kerberos, NTLM, OAuth, SAML, and other authentication methods
-Familiarity with SailPoint, RadiantLogic, and Centrify
-Strong written and oral communications skills.-
-Ability and initiative to set goals and execute.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI?s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job, contact: