Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Telecommunication Analyst. This is a customer-facing position with frequent interactions with IT leadership requiring excellent communication skills.
Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks. Plans, evaluates, and/or coordinates the installation of local and/or remote data and voice communications equipment such as terminals, modems, video conferencing units, concentrators, minicomputers, central processing units, facsimiles, and pagers. Designs entire networks or portions of networks that include selection of hardware and software packages. Oversees voice network reconfiguration and billing reconciliation’s. Ensures that all software including network control programs satisfy the communications needs covering both the hardware and software installed. Develops or assists in the development of standards for carrier service and equipment. Prepares or ensures that appropriate network documentation exists, including operational instructions. Provides regulatory monitoring and voice network analysis regarding short and long range planning for in-house systems.
Required Qualifications ·
Audio/Visual Technician – 5 years of working experience maintaining DoD Intelligence audio/visual network conferencing, communications network framework.
· Experience maintaining commercial Video Teleconferencing Systems.
· Experience in setup, configuring and troubleshooting user desktop commercial and DoD secure telecommunications.
· Experience with service desk support monitoring, and management tools (i.e., Siebel, E-requestor, Altiris, etc.)
· Experience with DODIIS desktop operating systems Windows XP, Windows 7.
· Experience with network, computers system security, intrusion management and patching
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Strong skills in fault isolation and troubleshooting information technology, Tandberg, Cisco, Extron, Crestron conferencing hardware.
· Strong instruction and communications skills.
· Required certified DoD 8570 Level 1 IAT either A+ or Network+ cert
· ITIL V3 Fundamentals trained.
A minimum of three years of relevant technical experience in the administration of networked desktop and server systems. A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position (e.g. information systems, computer science, math, or engineering). An additional four years of relevant technical experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s Degree.
TS/SCI with the ability to pass CI Polygraph
To apply for this job, contact: