Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented VoIP/VTC Engineer to join our team in the Chantilly, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Work in tandem with the Service Desk to evaluate and resolve telecomm-related tickets, enabling first contact resolution for customers
· Provide Tier 1+/Tier 2 troubleshooting to resolve common issues with Cisco VoIP phones and Cisco VTC codecs
· Monitor active high priority VTC conferences and reconnect participants
· Update Cisco Call Manager directories as part of the move/add/change process
· Assist other team members status service requests and incidents tickets, keeping the customers informed of status
· Post and track outages to telecomm systems
· Deploy and provision new VoIP handsets
· Requires knowledge of PBX systems, VoIP solutions, and good customer support skills.
· Requires basic knowledge of cabling infrastructures, experience working with telecom vendors, and experience provisioning, installing, and extending telecom circuits
· Requires knowledge and experience performing moves/adds/changes of handsets and other telecom equipment
· Most be able to handle stressful situations with customers.
· Requires Bachelor?s degree or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.
· Cisco Voice certification or equivalent desired
· Cisco CCENT or equivalent desired
· ITIL Foundations desired
· Security+, Network+, or A+ or equivalent certification meeting DoD 8570/DoD 8140 required
US Citizenship and Top Secret clearance required with the ability to obtain an SCI
To apply for this job, contact: