Full Time Employee Contractor
Utilize technical experience, standard operating procedures and good judgment to resolve clients' server, network and desktop requests effectively. Provide front line support in serving and satisfying our clients and responsible for delivering consistently excellent customer service while resolving their technical problems.
• Handle a full range of tasks, from server troubleshooting to user desktop issues, service desk queues, respond to requests, perform technical assessments, troubleshoot problems and isolate faults.
• Field incoming help desk tickets, calls, and emails
• Support users remotely using telephone, email, and remote desktop
• Provide system admin support for Windows OS, networks, network security, and network infrastructure devices
• Configure and troubleshoot Windows PCs/laptops, printers, and mobile devices
• Maintain and manage user accounts and shared directories
• Manage ticketing system by documenting all issue resolutions and maintain knowledge base; create tip sheets and IT training documents
• Escalate more complex end user problems on to the escalation team
CompTIA Security+ (CE)
• Exceptional customer service skills and a positive attitude
• Solid understanding of Windows operating systems
• Network support experience (VPN, WAN, LAN)
• Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, MS Office preferred
• Solid troubleshooting experience with the ability to handle different technical concerns of the customers
• Remote diagnostics and remote (software) tools experience preferred
• Multi-tasking capabilities - able to manage resource issues and multiple priorities with little or no direction
• Customer support experience in a help desk environment
• Must be able to work autonomously and as a team member
• Ability to exercise judgment and make sound decisions under pressure
• Good communication skills - both oral and written; Effective listening skills
Secret Clearance Required....
Must have the ability to travel up to 20%
Years of experience 0-2 years.....
To apply for this job, contact: