Full Time Employee
Staff Action Officer (Job Number:421386)
SAIC is looking for a highly motivated, qualified candidate to support a multi-Intelligence Agency Acquisition Program Office in Chantilly, Virginia. Become an integral part of a diverse team that is chartered to protect our national security through the application of innovative applications and services that offers opportunities for advancement.
Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and coordinating activities for elements such as researching, writing, editing, collaborating on, and performing the initial review of time- sensitive information, correspondence, papers, policy and briefing materials from a variety of sources
- Assisting Government staff with the preparation and staffing of packages and documents - Supporting process improvements in a high performing office environment
- Assisting in administrative and equipment portions of onboarding and off-boarding of government cadre, assignee, detailee, and contract personnel
- Supporting the design and development of meeting goals and objectives
- Creating methods of change management including ownership of a documentation library, communication plans, process training, etc.
- Draft, proofread, edit, and provide final review of office’s internal and external correspondence
- Managing records generated during the execution of the office’s projects and program in accordance with Federal laws and regulations
- Monitoring progress on actions, generate metrics to demonstrate accountability for meeting deadlines and quality expectations; prepare periodic reports on action status and keep senior office leadership aware of late, pending, and new actions
- Assisting Government staff with formulating and developing written products related to strategic initiatives and strategic fora.
- Drafting documentation associated with employee recognition, promotions, and annual evaluations
- Assisting in conducting post- meeting reviews and provide feedback on accomplishments, ongoing needs, and improvements
- Identifying and assessing customer needs, goals, and agendas for tactical and strategic sessions
**Must be a US Citizen**
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: An active TS/SCI clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a polygraph
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical area or business related discipline
- Minimum ten (10) years of relevant experience within any Government agency and prefer 5 years’ experience within the Intelligence or DoD community
- Demonstrated ability to interface with senior government officials and act as a liaison between various working groups and the executive staff
- Ability to establish regular contact with high- level internal and external resources and have periodic contacts with other offices, supplying or seeking information on specialized and non- specialized matters; excellent use of tact when expressing ideas or opinions to senior leaders, customers, contractors, and other stakeholders
- Ability to work on several projects or issues simultaneously
- Able to receive assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet objectives
- Strong demonstrated organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet firm deadlines
- Ability to prioritize tasks and resources
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communications skills (written and oral) and the ability to effectively interact with people at diverse levels under a wide variety of conditions
- Work effectively with computer software programs including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities
- Ability to work on a given situation, issue, or problem without being wedded to an outcome.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 23, 2016, 3:21:36 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI CI Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: