Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cybersecurity Solution Architect to join our team in Reston, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech. The primary location is Reston but candidate will need to travel to DC frequently for customer meetings.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Support cyber tools engineering team with architecture and cybersecurity solutions design for multi-tenant managed security services environment supporting multiple federal government agencies.
· Provide support to requirements definition, system design documentation, and development of network and system diagrams.
· Understand FEDRAMP and FISMA requirements for enterprise system deployment.
· Plan, design, and evaluate cybersecurity solutions, provide consultation and technical services on all aspects of cybersecurity, specifically continuous monitoring.
· Assess architecture and current solution limitations, define and design system specifications, and input/output processes and working parameters for solution compatibilities.
· Perform research, evaluation and engineering of security technology, products, and solutions designed to safeguard, monitor, and assess the security of an organization’s IT assets.
· Review, analyze, and comment on project-deliverable documents in support of the Software/System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and System Engineering Life Cycle (SELC).
· Evaluate security products already in use and those proposed for use, including an analysis of the individual product, its integration into the overall architecture, its interaction with other products, and its interaction with known products external to which will interface with.
· 5 years of cybersecurity services experience or related security technology or discipline such as vulnerability scanning, asset discovery, identify management, encryption, firewall technology or information protection.
· 2 to 5 years’ experience shall be in a security design or technical evaluation
· 2 years of experience providing network security services with an additional year of experience with general information technology support.
· Must possess network security architecture expertise.
· Network security services experience should include a working knowledge of at least three of the following networking and network security devices/software: routers, firewalls, encryption, network and/or host based intrusion detection, intrusion prevention, security information management, anti-virus, vulnerability management, and patch management.
· Functional expertise in two or more information assurance technologies or capabilities such as Vulnerability/Threat Assessments, Network Intrusion Detection, Secure Operations, Firewall Design & Deployment, Public Key Encryption, Virtual Private Networks, etc.
· Minimum B.S. or relevant experience in related field.
· Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met with strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
Demonstrated technical experience:
· Proficient in Windows and Linux operating systems and nmap scanning (Slow Scans, Service detection, OS detection, nmap Scipts)
· Working knowledge of vulnerability scanners (IP360, Nessus) and interpreting results.
· Preferred understanding of for different operating system (Linux, Solaris, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012) based on the CIS benchmarks
· Preferred understanding of different database servers (MySql, MSSQL, Oracle) based on the CIS benchmarks.
· Thorough understanding of latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
· Create new ways to solve existing enterprise security issues and security assessment reports with technical evaluation plans.
· Ability to translate tactical issues and address them from a strategic perspective.
· Candidates must possess strong client interfacing and interpersonal skills with various levels of management.
· Ability to assess weigh current, evolving security and privacy risks in an operational environment.
· Technical reports for technical audience (System Admin, Network Admin, Database Admin, Application Developers)
· Technical reports for executive audience (Authorizing Official, CISO, System Owner)
· Proven problem management skills with the ability to think critically and must be able to leverage technology and apply critical thinking to gather, aggregate, analyze data, and present results to senior clients.
Preferred certifications include:
· Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
· Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
· A+, Security+, Network+
· Awareness of current information security and privacy issues and the ability to interpret the requirements of relevant policies and standards set forth in OMB memoranda and NIST documentation, specifically, 800-37, 800-53A, FIPS-199/200, and 800-30, HIPAA, DHS 4300A, ISO 27001, SOC2, and URAC compliance requirements.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Must pass background investigation and be clearable to DHS EOD.
To apply for this job, contact: