Full Time Employee
Program Analyst (Job Number:421329)
SAIC is seeking a Program Analyst for the National Intelligence Awards Program. Candidate must demonstrate strong communication, interpersonal, and protocol skills. Candidate must be highly organized and detail-oriented, have a strong knowledge of the Intelligence Community (IC), and be an excellent writer, editor, and proofreader. Familiarity with military protocol, rank, and institutional knowledge is a plus.
Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the Awards Program for the ODNI
- Authoring the award citations, speeches, and official correspondence
- Writing all staffing actions necessary for award nominations to include interfacing with other agencies at the Senior Executive Service (SES) level.
- Officially following up with award recipients
- Acting as the Executive Secretariat, or head of administration for a governmental organization, or the Award Review Board.
Also performing logistical duties related to meeting and event planning for the ODNI-related functions. Responsible for planning event requirements, coordinating and arranging event functions to specification, and facilitating any additional event services needed for the meeting/event attendees.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI with POLY
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and 8+ years or more of related experience; Masters and 6+ years or more experience. Provide event coordination and management --effectively work with Protocol officers, facilities and security officers, and outside vendors in support of quarterly awards ceremonies. Have in-depth professional experience in applying exceptionally sensitive, effective and informative communication skills when dealing with sensitive awards-related information.
Proven, strong ability to draft quality event speeches for seniors, work with speechwriter, develop program scripts, citations, program guidance, material for posting on the program website, and in-depth responses to inquiries related to the program.
Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities while working collaboratively with customers and stakeholders.
- 7-10 years of experience of IC Support.
- 2 years of experience working for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.
- Detail oriented with an exceptional regard for quality.
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint and SharePoint Designer and virtual collaboration tools such as chat, virtual meeting, forums, wikis, and blogs.
- Demonstrated expert ability to prioritize and manage multiple short-term and longer-term tasks and projects and perform senior staff functions as required.
- Demonstrated ability to work with Agency senior-level staff.
- Ability to be flexible with work hours, local travel and work site.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 17, 2016, 12:35:39 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-BETHESDA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: