Full Time Employee
Communications Analyst (Job Number:421490)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for and Communications Analyst to provide administrative support services in Honolulu, Hawaii. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- The successful candidate will support our customer as a Communications Analyst in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Responsibilities include:
- Attend and record minutes for program meetings and reviews.
- Perform data entry into various data systems and management information systems to update and maintain a current status. Retrieve status reports from databases.
- Perform document/literature searches, interview variety of sources for technical information, and prepare reports on findings.
- Draft technical documents in accordance with Government specifications. Review drafts of technical documentation for correct format, grammar, spelling, and cohesiveness.
- Perform editing, proofing, general organizing and distribution of technical documents and status reports.
- Make reproduced copies of original documents and file printed copies. Maintain files of printed documents.
- Manage program folders, files, and documents on the department?s shared drive and MS SharePoint site.
- Provide support in organizing meetings, coordinating site visits, and arranging travel.
- Maintain and keep current documents such as the program organization chart, recall roster, and muster.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience.
- Current Secret security clearance.
- Three (3) years of experience providing professional clerical and administrative support, including technical writing and editing.
- Candidate should be a motivated, self-starter with the ability to accomplish tasks under pressure with limited supervision.
- Strong administrative skills and ability to multi-task.
- Candidate must be a team player.
- Candidate must have flexibility to accommodate time-sensitive and mission-critical work.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) applications and common office software applications are required.
- The successful candidate will have exceptional oral and written communication abilities.
- US Citizenship.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 29, 2016, 4:03:16 PM
Primary Location: United States-HI-HONOLULU
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: