Full Time Employee
University of Tulsa- Entry Level and Intern (Job Number:421621)
University of Tulsa Career Fair (9/7/2016)
SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC’s approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.3 billion.
SAIC is comprised of our 7 service lines, 5 customer groups, and our corporate functions.
- IT Managed Services
- Cyber, Cloud and Data Sciences
- Intelligence, System Engineering & Policy
- Hardware Integration & Logistics
- Software Integration
- Training and Simulation
- Mission Engineering and Program Support
- DoD Agencies and Commands
- Intelligence Community/Air Force
- Navy/Marine Corps
We are searching for interns and entry level professionals to support each of these service lines for our different customer groups.
To be considered for the intern/entry level openings you must be enrolled as a full-time or part-time student at any degree level and meet the following requirements:
- Leadership experience
- Community and/or campus involvement
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple team members with confidence
Desired majors include:
- Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Training, Multimedia, Systems Engineering, Biology, Modeling & Simulation, Game Design, Network Engineering, Technical Certifications, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial and Electrical Engineering, Logistics, Cyber Security, Cyber Operations, Statistics, Mathematics, Aerospace Engineering, Business, Systems Engineering, and/or related degrees.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 29, 2016, 4:04:06 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: