Full Time Employee
USCYBERCOM- Web Developer I (Job Number:421484)
The DoD Agencies and Commands Customer Group, COCOM Programs Directorate of SAIC currently has a contingency full-time position for a Web Developer to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) CDG and J6, Fort Meade, Maryland.
The successful candidate will collaborate, correlate, and provide analysis of web development support to key mission areas of USCYBERCOM. Overall responsible for the maintenance of internal/external web pages. May include reformatting of text, assuring hyperlink integrity, file transfer, and translation and posing of new material to the page involving HTML scripting. Complies, analyzes, and reports statistics regarding ""hits"" to the web site. Assists in maintaining security processes and procedures. May answer questions from site visitors, or re-direct(s) mail to appropriate person(s). May conduct on-line technology research. May also heavily interact with other departments in the maintenance of their web-page material.
Daily activities include:
- USCYBERCOM’s web development and maintenance efforts to include testing and evaluation of initiatives and user training.
- Interfaces with other teams across USCYBERCOM including the cybersecurity team to assist in identifying and eliminating threats to the USCYBERCOM web presence and tools.
- Designs and builds web sites using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools
- Designs and develops user interface features, site animation, and special effects elements
- Contributes to the design group’s efforts to enhance the look and feel of the organization’s on-line offerings
- Designs the website to support the organization’s strategies and goals relative to external communications
- Designs and builds complex web sites using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools
- Designs and develops complex user interface features, site animation, and special effects elements
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as a providing web development and maintenance services.
- Possess experience with three or more of the following languages: Sharepoint, HTML, CSS, XML, ASP, C#, SQL, Javacript and AJAX.
- At a minimum, DoD 8570 Information Assurance Management Level (IAM) II Certification is required (CAP, GSLC, CISM, CISSP)
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills
Web application development programming and processes
High School diploma (Required)
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline-
Master’s Degree may be substituted for two (2) years of relevant experience.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 30, 2016, 10:17:07 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: