Full Time Employee
ICOFT RTL Software Engineer (Job Number:421646)
SAIC is supporting the Software Engineering Directorate (SED) in setting up an Institutional Conduct of Fire Trainer (ICOFT) testbed for the stability and sustainment of the THAAD ICOFT system.
A Software Engineer is needed begin implementation of the tactical radar GUI for the RTL.
Responsibilities for this position include design, modification, development, and implementation of software applications from established software requirements. The successful candidate will apply knowledge of computing systems and software structures, design and implement system security and data assurance protocols, work with peers to assure that expectations are being met, and participate in the testing process through test review and analysis.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS degree in Software Engineering or related field. Experience may be used in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 2+ years related experience
- Proficient in Java, and Java programming languages
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Experience with Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI).
- Experience with Swing, Netbeans, Solaris.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 21, 2016, 12:36:11 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: