Full Time Employee Contractor
SIGINT Collection Equipment Operator
CGI Federal, GSSC, is seeking a SIGINT Collection Equipment Operator to plan, develop and conduct intelligence analysis training to military intelligence analysts. Provide analytical and operational support for unique, one-of-a-kind, tactical and strategic mission intelligence systems. Support a range of analytical products and functions including operational scenarios, development of deployment scenarios, site assessments, and vulnerability assessments, concepts of operation and feasibility assessments. Maintain mission status on assigned tactical and strategic systems. Must have an in-depth knowledge of SIGINT collection equipment, as well as some analytic tools and other various databases within the signals intelligence community. Works in conjunction with SIGINT operators and analysts at the 704th MI BDE and in operational units world-wide in order to incorporate lessons learned and operational vignettes into course material. Conducts resident courses on site and travels on mobile training teams (MTTs) to conduct training to pre-deploying units up to 50% of the time. Develops course content, evaluates students and maintains current training to our primary customer, INSCOM, and US Army intelligence analysts worldwide.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies
The instructional staff member shall have the background and experience commensurate with the course of instructional material contemplated for the supported systems. At a minimum, instructors shall have the following qualifications:
(1) Experience with military intelligence analysis at the tactical, theater, or national levels.
(2) Experience in conducting platform instruction and/or OJT instruction in intelligence related subjects.
(3) Equipment training experience.
(4) Experience on a Multi-function Team in theater.
(5) Podium instructor experience
(6) manage multiple tasks and suspense?s, while remaining flexible within an evolving environment.
(7) Demonstrate strong communication skills and must be able to communicate on all levels both orally and in writing.
(8) Possess current TS/SCI.
(1) BA/BS desired
(2) Successful completion of a military, educational, or commercial certified program
(3) Previous experience on a multi-function team
(4) Working knowledge of development of learning objectives; methodologies of lecture, demonstration, and practical exercise; adult learning theory, and use of training aids
(5) Familiarization with standards of signals intelligence analysis
(6) Intelink system user proficiency
(7) Curriculum development experience
(8) Analysis experience
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI?s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job, contact: