Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
The Regional Support Centers (RSC) provide a wide range of sustainment support services for new and existing C4ISR equipment, worldwide.
The Network Engineering - Senior for the Logistics, Maintenance, and Sustainment Support for C4ISR Systems program is responsible for the following Job duties:
Research, design, develop, or test electronic components and systems for commercial, industrial, military, or scientific use employing knowledge of electronic theory and materials properties. Design electronic circuits and components for use in fields such as telecommunications, aerospace guidance and propulsion control, acoustics, or instruments and controls. Excludes "Computer Hardware Engineers" (17-2061).
The ideal candidate must be able to perform the following functions:
• Interface with the local Command or Installation Network Enterprise Center (NEC) (formerly Directorate of Information Management (DOIM))/equivalent agency/J6/G6/S6 in order to provide information, as requested, on network equipment or readily identifiable network or equipment characteristics.
• Facilitate the installation of Government-provided software updates, virus detection software, and maintenance of computer network user password policies and requirements, as stipulated by the specified Government authority.
• Provide documentation needed to obtain and maintain network certification and accreditation (C&A) as requested by the CECOM COTR.
• Provide inputs to all specified reports, in coordination with NEC or the network’s installation authority, regarding network performance and related issues (e.g., any attempts made to compromise or gain unauthorized access to the network).
• Maintain registration data for all automation equipment under warranty and coordinating any required warranty repairs. For equipment that requires repair and is no longer under warranty, obtain the repair from Government-authorized source(s) or coordinate ordering replacements.
• Provide technical support for telecommunications systems provided to the RSCs for internal operations and researching and recommending solutions for RSC’s communication needs.
• Provide inputs, if requested by the Government, for the development of communication systems plans.
• Provide inputs, if requested by the Government, for requirements development, fielding, and overall development and manning responsibilities for network operations.
• Provide input and technical expertise regarding proper grounding and electrical input on-site location as required by Government. This includes, but is not limited to, electrical power consumption and proper grounding techniques as well as proper rating of required circuit inputs.
• Ensure contractor personnel supporting this requirement possess applicable professional certifications such as a current International Association of Electrical Inspector (IAEI) certification.
Other requirements, comments:
• Position is deployed to Germany in support of the Logistics, Maintenance, and Sustainment Support for C4ISR Systems program.
• Candidate must be willing to complete paperwork for and be able to pass the TESA requirements.
• Overseas work in the Germany will be compensated including differentials and bonus pay.
• Candidate must possess a valid US driver’s license and US passport.
Security Clearance: DOD Secret clearance required
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS.
ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job, contact: