Tatitlek Corporation (http://www.tatitlek.com/)
Full Time Employee
Job specifications are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees. Specifications are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
The Senior VTC Technician is responsible for daily management of site VTC and Conference Room systems such as scheduling VTC with external sites, problem resolution and configuring rooms to meet requirements for scheduled conferences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs video capturing and transfers video to a media streaming server.
- Performs troubleshooting of VTC and conference room equipment and executes repair or initiates trouble ticket to appropriate office for support of components and connections external to the site VTC system.
- Performs routine performance testing to ensure VTC and other conference room equipment computer servers and workstations operate at optimal performance and capacity.
- Perform video recording both through the VTC system and camcorders.
- Drafts Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for VTC operations.
- Troubleshoot systems failures and accessibility problems Monitor system performance and track usage Develop and deliver a trend analysis of system load, usage and response.
- Perform system security functions (including system security plans) Perform Low level system engineering and integration functions.
- Help train other information technology professionals.
Other job duties as assigned.
Qualifications - Experience, Education and Licensure:
Education: The Senior VTC Technician shall have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Work Experience: The Senior VTC Technician shall have at least five (5) years of experience in each of the following: VTC and A/V equipment operation from multiple manufactures; VTC and A/V industry standards; WAN technologies as they apply to VTC operations; developing and implementing communication tools for use between remote sites; Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, Access, and Outlook); PC operations and technology; employee management and supervisory skills. The Senior VTC Technician shall have acceptable customer service skills as well as oral and written communication skills.
Equivalent Education and Experience:
- High School/GED and 4 years experience
- Bachelor's Degree and 1 year experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Must possess knowledge, skills and abilities to perform duties as described, including but not limited to the following:
- Must be fluent in the English language.
- Able to conduct site surveys and assesses and documents current site electrical configuration.
- Able to perform installation of conduit or raceway supporting electrical power distribution.
- Able to perform electrical installation in accordance with approved installation design plans (IDPs).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performance of essential and ancillary functions requires maintenance of physical conditioning adequate for bending, stooping, and sitting; walking or standing for prolonged periods. Most work requires sitting in a comfortable position with frequent opportunity to move about. Must be able to lift 50 1bs. Requires near visual acuity to review written documentation; ability to hear and understand speech at normal room levels and on the telephone; manual dexterity to operate a telephone and keyboard; and ability to lift horizontally and vertically.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, most work will be performed in environmentally controlled areas. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Additional Qualifying Factors:
As a condition of employment, must pass a pre-employment drug screening, as well as have acceptable reference and background check results. Must be able to able to gain access to US military installations after undergoing background check. Valid Driver's license, proof of insurance, and good driving record required. Reliable transportation to/from work a necessity, and travel will be required.
Native preference applies pursuant to PL93-638
The Tatitlek Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veterans status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other status protected by law
To apply for this job, contact: