Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As the Senior All Source Intelligence Analyst, you will work independently with minimal oversight and provide thorough and completed products that require minor revisions and/or editing.
You must have demonstrated capability in the following tasks in relation to the Counterterrorism field:
• Validation of information in intelligence products containing information and/or data from numerous government and public data sources.
• Ability to determine the credibility, value, significance, and relevancy of information from different data sources to produce clear, concise, and timely analytical products.
• Independently conduct detailed analysis to produce timely analytical products that are disseminated to field offices, Joint Terrorism Task Forces, and other entities within Customer’s Headquarters.
• Analyze and evaluate intelligence against a wide range of data sources.
• Ability to gather, interpret, and compare data to produce reports and draw conclusions.
• Provide results and make recommendations based on analytical research.
• Develop concepts of operations for threat processing and analytical initiatives.
• Development of functional requirements to support threat processing and analytical initiatives.
• Utilize technology and data exploitation techniques to provide both proactive and reactive support.
• Conduct strategic research and develop innovative technical and/or analytical solutions to combine terrorist indicators with other data sources to support both terrorism and other National Security Branch investigations or initiatives.
• Bachelor or masters degree with 8+ years of intelligence analysis experience OR Specialized training & 10+ years intelligence analysis experience OR Equivalent intelligence/academic experience
• Credentialed subject matter expert or recognized specialist in relevant field
• Knowledge and demonstrated competence working with the following:
- Software applications (Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc)
- Public source databases (i.e. Accurint, Lexis Nexis)
- Analytical tools (Analyst Notebook, Palantir, etc)
- Background in counterterrorism and/or law enforcement is beneficial
- Experience with law enforcement and intelligence systems
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and Active Top Secret Clearance with current SCI Eligibility.
To apply for this job, contact: