Athelward Global LLC (www.athelwardglobal.com)
Full Time Contractor
Our Client has an immediate need for approximately 100 Armed Security Guards (Force Protection Officers) to perform on a contract in Kuwait.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Control personnel and vehicle entry and exit of Entry Control Points
- Includes, but is not limited to: US Government personnel, contractorsl, approved visitors, Coalition Forces
- Inspect all deliveries and vehicles up to Force Protection Condition Delta and in accordance with Area -
- Support Group Kuwait Standard Operations Procedures for installation access
- Control and operate US Government-installed barrier devices to deny unauthorized vehicle access to US -
- Government interests, e.g., installations, off post parking areas, etc.
- Prepared to handle both military & contracted convoys entering /departing designated Entry Control Points
- Conduct inspections of personnel and vehicles using systems such as: Ion Scanners, Backscatter X-ray
machines, Under-Vehicle-Surveillance Systems, and Mobile Vehicle X-Ray Scanning machines
Minimum Requirements and Experience
- Approval by Program Manager
- US Citizen?
- One year of armed civilian or military security guard or police, or military operational experience within the
past three years prior to beginning duties under this contract
- Active DOD SECRET Clearance or be able to obtain one
- Must have a valid US Driver's License and US Tourist Passport
- Honorable discharge from the military (if applicable)
- Force Protection experience
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Pass a physical examination, meet U.S. Army height and weight standards, and pass a physical fitness test
- Possess a certificate of successful completion of a basic or advanced security guard training and
certification program administered or recognized by the Government or professional organizations
- Must have no felony or domestic violence conviction. Record of recent recurring misdemeanors may
adversely impact candidate's suitability rating
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT AND OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Athelward Global and its Affiliate Clients provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Athelward Global and its Affiliate Clients comply with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Athelward Global and its Affiliate Clients expressly prohibit any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Athelward Global and its Affiliate Client employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
To apply for this job, contact: