Full Time Employee Contractor
CGI Federal, a wholly owned subsidiary of CGI, and an industry leader in providing clinical audit services to public and private healthcare insurance payers throughout the US, has an opening for a Reporting Analyst. Overall, the Reporting Analyst is responsible for developing standard reports that meet client and contractual requirements, generating and performing quality assurance check and preparing ad-hoc and customized reports as directed by management. The Reporting Analyst continually interacts with the members of IT Operations within shared service to specify data types, formats, and delivery of the necessary data for the Reporting Analyst to create reports contributing to a more thorough understanding of issues surrounding improper payments. Specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Reviews the Statements of work for the client contracts to ensure operational reporting
- Preparation of invoices that goes to the Client.
- Prepares Monthly, Quarterly, Annual and ad hoc reports
- Coordinates data requirements with IT Operations and Data Analytics
- Responsible for developing contract deliverables and ad hoc requests
- Continually interacts with the members of IT Operations within shared service to ensure thorough understanding of issues surrounding improper payments.
To be considered for this role., applicants must have a majority of the following skills, credentials and abilities
- Strong Excel skills with proficiency in pivot tables, power pivot, V-lookups, macros, etc.
- Strong discipline in general accounting, project accounting, financial statement analysis and
revenue recognition accounting
- Ability to interpret contract reporting requirements and properly develop reporting
- Proficient skills in MS Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook and ability to learn new
proprietary IT systems
- Excellent math skills and attention to details
- Highly developed organizational skills
- Professional communication skills and proven ability to work with individuals at all levels
- Lean Six Sigma background
- Some travel may be required
Selected candidate must be willing and able to successfully undergo a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI?s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job, contact: