Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech seeks a self-starting individual with the organizational, communication, and coordination skills required to enhance critical engineering and analysis support of the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) Mission Engineering and Analysis Department. Serving with government clients, subcontractor personnel, and an established ManTech team, the incumbent must demonstrate the following skills, experience, and credentials:
(1) Gather, identify and relate data to conduct analysis of management problems and requirements.
(2) Follow established modeling and evaluation processes to determine the effectiveness of current operational activities and to determine problem areas and develop solutions.
(3) Work with multiple data sources and information systems in support of assignments.
(4) Generate a variety of written, non-technical reports to management, indicating solutions or possible alternatives and probability of success.
(1) Ability to establish complex operational databases, software configuration control, and system interfaces for computer system(s) assigned.
(2) Ability to maintain file servers, network access, document, analyze, and troubleshoot system anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance.
(3) Expert-level experience using the following:
o Visual Basic (VBA and VB.NET)
o Microsoft Office (Access and Excel)
(4) Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related (systems analysis and complex business systems support) experience.
(3) Cyber Security Certifications
(4) Experience working within a large, technically oriented workplace.
(5) Familiarity with NAVAIR Mission Engineering and Analysis Department mission, goals, and directives.
(6) Familiarity with: U.S. Navy, Marine Corps, joint military service, and NAVAIR missions and organizations; NAVAIR University organization and purpose; and NAVAIR standard work package processes.
To apply for this job, contact: