Full Time Employee
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Software Database Engineer (Job Number:421666)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Software CRM Database Engineer . This position is contingent upon contract award and will be located in Reston, VA.
The Software Database Engineer will provide technical design, configuration, automated workflow, and analytic support to the shared knowledge platform, Microsoft Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Tool, as it relates to the build out, deployment, and operation of the wireless nationwide public safety broadband network (NPSBN).
- Design and configure automated Microsoft Dynamics CRM workflow, design and configure comprehensive analytics/reporting to support continuous improvement of operations.
- Perform CRM and BI application configuration and perform system testing to confirm that the system functions as intended based on the configuration.
- Perform Yammer account provisioning.
- Perform the following in SharePoint: design and implement workflows, site collections, and libraries.
- Perform integration with single sign on provider(s) and ensure integration with mobile platforms.
- Configure the platform to view a history of all stakeholder activity; respond to inquiries through multiple channels; query and report on correspondence, activities, tasks, calls, notes, and events; export report data into other analytical format
- Configure interfaces for writing and editing scripted responses; configure dashboard reports and queries for particular user groups (manager, administrator, user, help desk, etc.); configure views per CRM entity to support the prioritized requirements and resulting solution design; create custom and ad-hoc reports and dashboards; and perform unit testing on the resulting solution configuration.
- Automate the upload of contact list data from government databases or commercial sources and the upload of various documents and media for customized communications with constituents; automate workflow, notifications, alerts, and escalation.
- Provide ongoing technical support and knowledge-base, supporting best practices and optimal use of the CRM platform. The Contractor shall provide ongoing data migration assistance including educating FirstNet on data migration tool options and creating data migration maps.
- Conduct entity and data model configuration; conduct ongoing process management configuration; conduct data migration or related data cleansing, normalization or validation activities; and conduct platform performance tuning.
- Leverage Office 365 to configure Excel-based Power View report utilizing Power BI to support the prioritized requirements and resulting solution design; and leverage Office 365 to integrate Yammer with Microsoft Dynamics CRM to support the prioritized requirements and resulting solution design.
- Implement custom security roles or field level security; implement localization features; and provide on-going post-implementation support.
- Conduct workshops and design sessions to confirm and prioritize the use cases and related business requirements; develop training materials and conduct user training on CRM and participate in platform train-the trainer/admin training.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Qualified candidates should possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in related technical discipline with ten (10) years experience in design and development of software applications including five (5) years of CRM/database software development, implementation, installation and configuration of interoperable communications and public safety systems, networks and tools OR Master’s Degree with five (5) years demonstrated experience of CRM/database software development, implementation, installation and configuration of interoperable communications and public safety systems, networks and tools.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM tool, Office 365, Yammer and SharePoint required.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 9, 2016, 6:13:25 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: