Full Time Employee
Program Management Analyst (Job Number:421708)
SAIC has an opening for a Program Management Analyst Principal in Chantilly, VA.
-Serves as the acquisition advisor to the Government Contracting Officer Technical Representative (COTR) in planning, managing, and monitoring an acquisition contract from program initiation through contract closeout.
- Facilitate acquisition strategy development meetings and document strategy in Acquisition Plan.
- Prepare Request for Proposal (RFP) Documentation: Statement of Work (SOW), Contract Data Requirements Listing (CDRL) DD Form 1423-1, Sections L & M, Award Fee and/or Incentive Fee Plans.
- Verify compliance with current policies, regulations, and best practices utilizing Data Item Descriptions (DID) and CDRL DD Form 1423-1s.
- Prepare Request For Information (RFI) and Sources Sought notices.
- Conduct, analyze, and document market research.
- Prepare acquisition related documents such as Contract Review Panel brief
- Develop evaluation criteria and Source Selection Plans.
-Serve as an advisor for proposal technical evaluations and formulate recommendations to the COTR.
- In conjunction with the Contracting Officer (CO), prepare post-award documents and briefs.
- After contract award, support the COTR and CO in monitoring contractor performance.
- Interface directly with organizations such as contracts, financial management, and program management.
- Knowledge of Performance-Based Services Acquisition desired.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of related experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more of related experience.
- Command and Control experience
- 6+ years experience providing Acquisition Support
- Satellite Communications (SATCOM) experience
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Program Management Level I/II/III Certifications
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 2, 2016, 9:54:19 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: