Full Time Employee
Medical Supply Warehouse Specialist (Job Number:421676)
The applicant will assist MARSOC with developing, implementing, and executing organizational policies, processes and procedures that comply with orders and directives governing U.S. Navy Medical Logistics Supply Administration and Warehouse Operations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform requisitioning, receipt, storage, stock rotation, shipping, and issue/return of material; accounting procedures; property management; and the disposal of excess medical supplies.
- Maintain and prepare necessary accounting and supply documents, custody records, conduct reconciliations, and take timely action to ensure corrective action of problem areas.
- In accordance with current Authorized Medical Allowance List (AMAL) line listing, maintain and assemble AMALs and medical kits using the Government provided standard configurations.
- Monitor shelf life items through inventory management systems by conducting necessary stock rotations, location updates, lot number and expiration dates.
- Conduct pre and post Joint Limited Technical Inspection counts and produce short lists for procurement.
- Identify packaging requirements and ensure items are maintained as required; comply with fire and safety regulations; use protective measures for items in storage to include open storage lots and hazardous material storage areas.
- Ensure consumable material lot numbers, expiration dates, nomenclatures are updated in the Medical Logistics (MEDLOG) inventory management system for all AMAL blocks, as needed, or as stock is rotated.
- Operate automated information systems for requisition and procurement processing, multimedia data entry, retrieval system functions, reports generation, and technical research for customer inquiries.
- Analyze supply management reports to identify trends, solve data output interpretation problems, and contact appropriate sources to resolve questionable areas.
- Applicant must be proficient with logistics automated information systems and maintain proficiency in response to changes in software and/or systems and programs.
- Ensure execution of assigned tasks are completed in accordance with organizational standards and established deadlines.
- ·Applicant must be able to perform lifting up to 50 lbs. in general office/warehouse settings.
- Applicant will be required to execute above responsibilities in fast paced dynamic and demanding work environment with limited supervision.
- Therefore, applicant must exercise independent judgment within generally defined practices and effectively derive/define goals and objectives from client’s intent and/or general guidance.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent & 1+ year of experience
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 2, 2016, 9:13:20 AM
Primary Location: United States-NC-JACKSONVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: