General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Full Time Employee
Manages the negotiation and administration of assigned contracts, ensuring contractual compliance with relevant terms and conditions.
1. Negotiates contracts, including price, terms and conditions, and reviews contractual documents for legal sufficiency prior to execution.
2. Ensures internal contractual compliance with relevant terms and conditions and compliance with designated management objectives.
3. Provides guidance and work leadership to assigned contracts administrators, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
4. Serves as point of contact with internal departments concerning specific contract questions, issues, and problems.
5. Reviews requests for proposals and prepares proposals.
6. Formulates and negotiates contract or subcontract proposal modifications.
7. Reviews an d negotiates teaming agreements and non-disclosure agreements.
8. Interprets contractual work requirements and obligations.
9. Makes recommendations regarding contracts implementation.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
12. Proficient knowledge in Change Management, Change Proposals, Requests for Equitable Adjustments
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business discipline or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
2. Professional certification (CPCM/CFCM) preferred.
8-10 years of related experience in contracts administration.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply for this job, contact: