Tatitlek Corporation (http://www.tatitlek.com/)
Full Time Employee
Job specifications are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees. Specifications are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
The VTC Technician is responsible for daily management of site VTC and Conference Room systems such as scheduling VTC with external sites, problem resolution and configuring rooms to meet requirements for scheduled conferences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install any of the following operating systems: Windows Workstation 7 and 8.
- Troubleshoot system and user problems.
- Perform system maintenance on both hardware and software; evaluate, test and integrate hardware and software upgrades.
- Document all work performed on current and new systems by describing all relevant factors.
- Install and troubleshoot printers.
- Install and troubleshoot desktop applications
- Experience with DoD Information Assurance (IA) policies and tools, such as ACAS, DISA STIGs, etc
- Knowledge of and understanding of basic networking like DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, installing IP addresses, Active Directory and User Profiles
Other job duties as assigned.
Qualifications - Experience, Education and Licensure:
Education: The Workstation Technician shall have a high school diploma or equivalent. The Workstation Technician shall have a Windows 7 [or greater] CE/OS certification.
Work Experience: The Workstation Technician shall have at least three (3) years of experience in computer support and be knowledgeable in patching Windows workstations using products such as Microsoft SCCM and possess a general understanding of using Group Policy Objects to implement security requirements on Windows workstations. Work experience shall also include/demonstrate the following:
- Ability to apply standard system OS images, trouble-shoot workstations and resolve
- networking issues.
- Experience with commercial IA scanning tools for patching and accessing security posture of machines such as the ACAS security scanner.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, antivirus products.
- Familiarity with DoD STIGs (Security Technical Implementation Guides); or equivalent
- Customer service skills as well as oral and written communication skills.
This position is an IAT Level I.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Must possess knowledge, skills and abilities to perform duties as described, including but not limited to the following:
- Must be fluent in the English language.
- Able to conduct site surveys and assesses and documents current site electrical configuration.
- Able to perform installation of conduit or raceway supporting electrical power distribution.
- Able to perform electrical installation in accordance with approved installation design plans (IDPs).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performance of essential and ancillary functions requires maintenance of physical conditioning adequate for bending, stooping, and sitting; walking or standing for prolonged periods. Most work requires sitting in a comfortable position with frequent opportunity to move about. Must be able to lift 50 1bs. Requires near visual acuity to review written documentation; ability to hear and understand speech at normal room levels and on the telephone; manual dexterity to operate a telephone and keyboard; and ability to lift horizontally and vertically.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, most work will be performed in environmentally controlled areas. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Additional Qualifying Factors:
As a condition of employment, must pass a pre-employment drug screening, as well as have acceptable reference and background check results. Must be able to able to gain access to US military installations after undergoing background check. Valid Driver's license, proof of insurance, and good driving record required. Reliable transportation to/from work a necessity, and travel will be required.
Native preference applies pursuant to PL93-638
The Tatitlek Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veterans status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other status protected by law
To apply for this job, contact: