Full Time Employee Contractor
HBSS Engineer - Secret Clearance Required
CGI Federal is seeking a HBSS Engineer for a federal contract.
ESOD Responsibilities (Responsible for over 55,000 classified and unclassified workstations and servers):
- Responsible for system operations and maintenance (O&M), and security of the enterprise servers and centralized database virtual instances of HBSS.
- Develop TTPs that address how the organization will ensure HBSS is fully operational in accordance with USCG and USCYBERCOM directives.
- Ensure all implemented patches; maintenance releases, version upgrades, and implemented tuning are integrated into the program baseline after release by EISI PL.
- Ensure HBSS data feeds are routinely feeding SIM, Rollup, CMRS, and other appropriate tools.
- Update the HBSS agents, modules, signature files, and policy sets within 30 days of release/approval by CAB.
- Ensure Rogue System Detection sensors have coverage per USCYBERCOM direction and alerts are reviewed daily.
- Identify and report any implementation, configuration, resource and coverage gaps regarding the deployment and operation of HBSS.
- Operates HBSS on all assets in accordance with approved operating procedures. This includes monitoring HBSS operations and alert logs, notifying their chain of command in accordance with local incident handling procedures, and updating HBSS agents with appropriately approved HBSS policy set changes, programmatic updates, and patches.
- Ensure all assets are being monitored by HBSS, and coordinate with local support to install HBSS agent if unable to install remotely.
- Serves as first level escalation point for HBSS related tickets/issues
- Works to identify root cause of HBSS-related incidents and provide workaround if applicable to restore service
- Escalates to EISI in cases where HBSS OPS troubleshooting has been exhausted.
- Assists EISI with troubleshooting all escalated issues
- Provide feedback to engineering on HBSS documentation and process improvements.
- Remediate all systems with missing or out of compliance modules and/or antivirus and HIPS definitions.
- Remediate Distributed Repository replication failures.
- Setup and verify CutterCopy Solution is functioning properly on each Cutter.
- Process all Writeable Media Waiver Requests for SIPR
- Adds IP addresses to Trusted Networks for any vulnerability scanners in use by IAD.
- Implements appropriate blocking actions requested by CGCYBER in accordance with approved TTPs.
- 5 years of experience
- Candidates must be US citizens
- Active Secret clearance
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI?s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job, contact: