Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects
that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Privileged Account Security Engineer to join our team in Reston, VA. The primary location is Reston but candidate will need to travel to DC frequently for customer meetings.
Could involve up to 25% domestic travel.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support the implementation of privileged account security solutions across multiple federal government agencies
• Support solution implementation activities
· Ability to implement technical solution designs and dependencies with customers
· Ability to communicate resource requirements and problems to customers
· Experience performing multiple implementation activities concurrently
• Report project status and challenges to Project Manager
• Propose methods to overcome project obstacles and implementation issues
• Coordinate status reviews and pre-deployment checklists with customers
• Develop as-built documentation for privileged account security solutions and identity governance solutions
• Resolve design issues that impact solution functionality
• 5 years of experience in systems integration or implementation activities
• Proficiency with MS Visio, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Background in information security systems with specific knowledge around access control
• Hands-on Windows 2008 and 2012 Server administration experience
• Hands-on IIS administration experience
• Hands-on Active Directory and LDAP experience
• Functional understanding of TCP/IP networks and firewalls
• Functional understanding of the following protocols: TCP, UDP, DNS, NetBIOS, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, SSL
• Functional understanding of database concepts
• Windows GPO management experience, including troubleshooting GPO conflicts
• Basic UNIX/Linux system administration experience
• Basic database administration experience
• Basic scripting experience
• Experience with the following technologies/products: Identity Management, SIEM, Authentication and SSO, System Monitoring and Alerting, Ticketing Systems, MSCS and Web Load Balancing solutions.
• Certification: Technical security certifications are recommended. CISSP, CISM, Security +
Experience in the area of risk/vulnerability management, incident response, evaluation and recommendations, and Security Assessment and Authorization (SA&A).
To apply for this job, contact: