Command and Control/Weapons Director Instructor (W111)
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training,also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• CZ and WD Instructor at Weapons School.
• Train and teach Weapon Directors.
• Develop and Improve curriculum.
• Develop and Modify tactics.
• Analyze CZ deficiencies and provide solutions.
• Provide advice to the Weapons School Commander .
Qualifications and Experience:
• Retired Air Battle Manager and USAF Weapons School Graduate
• Command and Control (CZ)/Ground Control Intercept (GCI)
• Tactical Weapons Instructor for Weapons Director (WD).
• United States Air Force Weapons School Graduate.
• Recently Retired not more than 2 years .
• Graduate of all USAF advanced C2/GCI formal courses.
• Experienced/served as; Stan/Eval,Weapons and Tactics and Training Officer.