Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training,also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Qualifications and Experience:
• MINIMUIM OF 1000 HOURS TOTAL FLIGHT TIME ( .
• PREVIOUS FIGHTER EXPERIENCE IN F-lSE, F-lSC OR F-lSS AS INSTRUCTOR
• COMPLETION OF THE AIR COMBAT COMMAND ACADEMIC INSTRUCTOR COURSE (AIC) OR EQUIVALENT.
• PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS AN ACADEMIC PLATFORM INSTRUCTOR.
• GRADUATE OF USAF FIGHTER WEAPON SCHOOL rs PREFRRED . .
• QUALIFICATION IN TACTICAL AIRCRAFT LISTED ABOVE WITHIN PRECEDING FIVE
• YEARS OR QUALIFIED AS A CONTRACT INSTRUCTOR LISTED WITHIN THE PRECEDING TWO YEARS.
To apply for this job, contact: