ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training,also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• The incumbent shall assist the RSAF to evaluate munitions squadrons, must be operations during visits to determine the following:
• Job qualifications have been met.
• Proper tools and tech data are used for the job at hand.
• Necessary job preparations and safety requirements are performed ..
• Equipment used on the job is checkei:l for calibration ana proper OJ?eration prior to use.
• Items undergoing mntenance are properly checked for condition before maintenance is performed on the article.
• All technical steps for trouble shooting and maintenance outline in the applicable technical
orders are properly followed.
• All notes, cautions and warnings outlined in the technical order arc::_propcrly followed.
• Required documentation is accomplished in accordance with RSAF manuals, technical orders, directives and instructions.
• If OJT is being performed, the technician properly monitors the student and insures that necessary tecliiucal and non-technical steps required are properly accomplished and that proper documentation of the training is accomplished
• Relative to the above tasks, incumbent will be required to assist in the development of improved maintenance procedures for RSAF engine systems as tasked by cognizant RS-AF officers. This requirement includes necessary research and the writing of staff papers to allow an evaluation of the proposals to change or improved training, quality of maintenance, technical procedures or support and test eqmpment.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Will preferably be educated to Saudi High School level or equivalent.
• Will have had a minimum of eight years' of experience of airborne munitions in either a military or civilian environment.
• An ex RSAF Officer or SNCO is desirable.
• Will have held a suppervisory position within a military Munitions Storage environment for no less than 2 years.
• Will be proficient in explosive facility licensing.
• Will understand the principles and objectives of munitions surveillance.
• Will possess a comprehensive understanding of the requirements for, and benefits of accurate in section and maintenance data recording.
• Will have a sound working knowledge of the RSAF OJT programs and its supervisory requirements, Must have completed a course of instruction in the teclilliques of on-the-job training.
• Will Possess a high degree of knowledge of the munitions in the RSAF inventory.
• Will possess a high level and understariding of the requirements of RSAFM's 136-1, 136-2, 136-5 78-2 and 78
• Will possess a high level of communicat ive skills.
• Will be competent in the use or the standard RSAF software suite (Microsoft Office).
• The Munitions Maintenance Superintendent will provide advice and practical assistance to the Munitions Operations Superintendent.
• His duties will include, but need not be limited to: The provision of counterpart training when required.
• Provide advice and practical assistance on all aspects of munitions maintenance, inspection, repair and modification.
• Provide advice and practical assistance on all aspects of munitions and missile storage, licensing and transportation.
• Provide advice and practical assistance in the management, maintenance, inspection repair and modification of RSAF Munitions AGE.
• The incumbent will have been a fully qualified munitions superintendent at the "9" skill level, or "7" skill level, have at least twenty (20) xears of munitions maintenance experience, with at least three (3) years of military Munitions, or Weapons specialist experience and must be knowledgeable of test cell operations. he will be a graduate of basic munitions courses and preferably a technician (7) level course as well. He should have at least two (2) years of staff level experience at a numbered Air Force or higher. In addition, service as an munitions shop supervisor is desired. A high school diploma is mandatory. College degree at the bacholers level is desired with a scientific or technical major field of study. Graduation from a technician (7) level course is desired, preferably for the F-100 engine. Five (5) years as a General Electrician.