Computer Programmer and Technical Training Specialist (W414)
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training,also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Designs and participates in structural programs aimed at assisting the RSAF the functions and capabilities of weapons, weapons related equipment, weapons delivery systems, tactics,and weapons employment.
• Familiar with courseware process: development, revision, Quality Control and distribution.
• Able to write and maintain custom programs for the training units, with support for continuation training programs.
• Asset in modifying existing lesson plans, presentations, briefing guides, syllabi,and other multi-media technical materials.
• Identify training deficiencies and provide recommendations.
• If needed, will work TDY at other locations as required by the RSAF.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum of three years' experience with courseware, hardware, and operating systems.
• Air Force aviation background.
• Communication and conceptual skills necessa ry to translate highly technical English data.
• Must have the ability to wo rk as an overall team to accomplish all tasks and the mission of the RSAF
Courses and Certifications:
1. Must provide documentat ion of education, commercial certificates and /or experience exhibiting similar abilities and qualifications.