Full Time Employee
ITIL Change Management Analyst (Job Number:421803)
SAIC has an opening for a ITIL Change Management Analyst located in Arlington, VA.
- Coordinate day- to-day change management activities.
- Ensure configuration and change management methods and procedures are used for efficient and prompt handling of all changes in order to minimize any disruption of services and improve the day-to-day operations of the organization.
- Manage weekly Change Control Board (CCB), Engineering Review Board (ERB), Consolidated Technical Review (CTRB) and Pre Change Control Board (Pre-CCB) meetings for FDIC’s Deputy CIO and senior operations and engineering management to review all major infrastructure changes and ensure that projects comply with Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Facilitate ITIL-based change management improvement and best practice implementation.
- Review and update existing change management strategy and practice.
- Assist change requesters with use of the change management system and ensure that complete and accurate information about each request is included in the requests.
- Assess the priority and impact of all changes, performing a quality assurance role for submitted requests.
- Prepare documentation (including reports, agendas and minutes) for Change Control Board (CCB).
- Define and measure success metrics and monitoring change progress.
- Make recommendations and help implement new functionality.
- Design and seek agreement on the scope of the Change Management processes, including the items to be controlled, the proper security level for these items, and the information to be captured and recorded.
- Receive and respond to daily requests (Email, Phone calls, etc) from Project Managers, SMEs looking to bring items through the different review boards’ process. Schedule them for the proper board review after acquiring details on the change.
- Perform business process re- engineering (BPR) on FDIC’s change management process. (Process Documentation and changes, Templates upgrades, Pre-approved changes request for addition to the DIT pre-approved list).
- Audit changes made to the IT infrastructure to ensure that they are authorized and adhere to ITIL v3 Change/Configuration.
- Implement management best practices and FDIC IT security and operations processes and standards.
- Collaborate with other IT process owners and functional areas (e.g. Problem Management, Release Management, etc.).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and 5+ years experience. Additional experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 9, 2016, 2:24:42 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-ARLINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: