Full Time Employee
Cyberspace Intelligence Analyst III (Job Number:421774)
JOB DESCRIPTION: The successful candidate will identify and extract essential information from intelligence products and investigations, analyze the data, and synthesize the information into reports that can be disseminated/used by U.S. policy makers, military commanders, and other Intelligence Community organizations.
Daily duties will include:
- Research, analysis, and presentation of findings
- Responsibility for support to the spectrum of information needs of USCYBERCOM and Cyber National Mission Forces (CNMF).
- Written and oral assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research, and analysis of both classified and unclassified information.
- Analysis of intelligence activities using structured analytic techniques and develop presentations, visual depictions, white papers, assessments, and identify gaps.
- The Contractor shall collaborate in the intelligence planning process by providing Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&M), white papers, presentations, concept operations (CONOPS), and resource recommendations.
- Technical expertise to assist in the strategic/operational planning, coordination, and synchronization of Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO), Defense Cyber Operations (DCO), and operation of the DODIN.
- Five to twelve years of experience with deliberate planning and the Adaptive Planning Process
- Demonstrated experience in After Action Reporting, developing Lessons Learned and capturing exercise artifacts.
- Design of maneuver, fires and effects through the application of capabilities in and through the cyber domain.
- Development of Doctrine in support of Cybersecurity, data collection and management.
9+ years of experience as an intelligence analyst, Cyber or SIGINT focus.
- Experience in support of Service, COCOM or JS cyber exercise as a player or planner.
- Staff experience researching and writing white papers, compliance reports and assessment reports in support of activities for defining policy.
- Situational awareness of cyber incidents, health, performance, availability and reliability of the DODIN.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Qualification as a JSO
- BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or Physics or related field
- Graduate of military IDE
- Graduate of Military Cyber or Intelligence qualification course
TRAVEL AND SECURITY: CONUS/OCONUS; TS/SCI with Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 9, 2016, 12:39:38 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: