Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training, also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Title: Weapons Instructor Weapons System Officer (WSO)
Task & Responsibility
1. WSO Instructor at Weapons School.
2. Develop and Improve curriculum. 3.Develop and Modify tactics.
4. Train and teach Weapons System Officers.
5. Work as a team with other RSAF aircraft.
Qualification: Retired F-15E WSO and USAF Weapons School Graduate
Skills & Experience
1. Tactical WSO Instructor for F-15S.
2. United States Air Force Weapons School Graduate.
3. Certified in all Weapons & Tactics Courses.
4. Recently retired not more than 2 years.
5. Minimum 500 hours as Weapons System Officer.
6. Flying currency within 2 years.
To apply for this job, contact: