Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training, also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Installs, troubleshoots, repairs, maintains and modifies avionic attack control equipment and test equipment and
supervises avionic systems maintenance activities.
2. Maintains and repairs radar, attack control and associated computers and special purpose equipment.
3. Conducts tests, replaces components, isolates malfunctions and adjusts, aligns and calibrates equipment, using specialized and common test equipment.
4. Analyses equipment operation characteristics to isolate malfunctions to subsystems and components.
5. Monitors equipment performance to detect and analyze recurring malfunctions
6. Use, repair & Maintain Aerospace Ground Equipment
7. Train RSAF personnel to the 5 and 7 skill level
8. Maintain technical orders, publications, and RSAF training records
Qualifications and Experience:(Skill Level:7)
1· High School Graduate, or higher education. 115 Avionics technician courses from the U. S. Air Force or equivalent studies
2. Professional / Specialty: 1-15 Avionics
3. Demonstrates proficiency in analyzing performance and isolating malfunctions of integrated avionic radar and 1
attack control systems. I
4. Proficient in Installation, maintenance and modification of avionic radar attack control equipment and test equipment.
5. Proficient in troubleshooting avionic attack control equipment malfunctions and effecting repair,
6. Knowledge of the operating principles of related avionic systems is desirable.
To apply for this job, contact: